This is what i got with my pce... Signature stripe patent zip satchel

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to Dillard's to use my PCE... yes Dillard's! and I bought this bag (SIGNATURE STRIPE PATENT ZIP SATCHEL KHAKI/CAMEL). I was looking the Zoe (I like the Suede one) but I decided to buy this satchel because it was $100.00 less and I was crazy with the fuchsia lining. I almost bought the Plum one but I think this camel will look better with my clothes. The Zoe have a beautiful plum lining.
    Tomorrow Dillard's will have extra 30% off in the Coach sale items that are already 25% off.
    I'm thinking now if I did right or I should exchange it for the Sig/plum... what do you girls think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Camel is very pretty but I prefer the Plum!! Only you know what you will use the most, if it's camel then keep it! Congrats, it's nice.

3. I think they are both gorgeous! So the one that matches more of your clothes is the right choice! Congrats!

4. i love that camel one of my friends moms has the camel convertable tote, and i love it, she actually let me borrow it the other day and i was in love i didnt want to give it back

5. Dang!!!! I want it!!!!!!!!! How much! Adoring the plum just because it is a little different! ")

6. So the satchels at dillards are 25% off?

I'm buying a satchel Friday. I'm debating between the mahogany and the plum. I'm thinking I'll probably get the mahogany.

7. Cute bag, I say you should keep the camel since it would better go w/ your wardrobe.

8. Congrats on your purchase! I would say you should choose based on what you want the bag for...do you need the bag to match your wardrobe, etc... I have so many neutrals that now I usually go for the colors. But if I didn't have a lot of neutrals, I would probably stick with the camel. In a way you have the best of both worlds with that one...neutral on the outside, but one heck of a stunning color on the inside!! :tup: I know it's just a lining, but beautiful linings usually make me smile when I open my bag!! ENJOY!!

9. Thank you ladies! Yes, the plum is beautiful but I choice the camel because is more neutral.

10. No. I bought this satchel with my PCE (the lady let me use it there). They have some bags with 25% off (Hamptons carryall, Carly (the one with the white Sig fabric), some Heritage totes, etc and tomorrow this bags will have extra 30% off. I like the Heritage zip around wallet and tomorrow (with the 30% extra) will be around $114.00! So maybe I will go tomorrow.

11. #11 Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2008
    I personally would love the plum. But I'm a purple lover. :smile: I think the camel is great though and if you'll use it more, then stick with it. That is just a beautiful bag in any of the colors I think.

By the way....can I ask now much it was at Dillard's??

12. I think the camel is beautiful and love that it's neutral. If you feel you already have alot of neutral bags though, and REALLY want the plum, then go back & get it.

13. Dillard's have on sale some of the Hamptons Carryall (the old ones), some Carly bags with the white signature fabric and some Heritage Tattersall totes. I don't remember all the bags but they have a lot on sale.

14. OMG it's beautiful I just love the camel and that lining is TDF ... I want one now :girlsigh: I think you picked a lovely bag!

15. I like the camel. It is very pretty and it will look good with everything.
    BTW...Thanks for the info on Dillards. :tup: