This Is Us

Kinda just want to see how it all ends...what's going on at Rebecca's house. I'm assuming her death bed since everyone is gathering? Anybody know how many episodes are remaining?
I think we're only halfway through the final season - 18 episodes. I'm sick of it but I feel somewhat compelled to see how it ends. I remember when I used to look forward to watching and would be sad when the season ended.
The played it out until just about all the characters became unlikable.

Did anyone think the episode where mandy moore had the talk with the family about her wishes when she became incapacitated was impressive but not likely something a real person would be capable of? esp with dementia?

The basically made her and Jack too good to be true (IMO of course)

The talk Rebecca had with the adult children seemed plausible to me. She wasn't that advanced in her dementia to be able to pass on her wishes. During those scenes she seemed to be cognizant. They really focused on the memory loss when it seemed to be the plot of the episode and put it on the back burner when it wasn't (road trip with Randall for ex)

Reactions: bisbee and whateve
I found the speech of Rebecca’s fine but her choice for 2nd in charge was odd. Kate was never that consistently nice to her mom and her own life is a mess. She couldn’t bother to child proof her house appropriately for her blind son. It was Rebecca who had to run to the park to get him while Kate stayed back because I’m guessing she couldn’t physically get to the park nearly as fast. I don’t see her as a good choice at all. Randall is too focused on politics and has wild teenage girls to deal with. Kevin would probably be the best bet. He doesn’t have his kids full time and he has the money to hire what he can’t do.

I found the speech of Rebecca’s fine but her choice for 2nd in charge was odd. Kate was never that consistently nice to her mom and her own life is a mess. She couldn’t bother to child proof her house appropriately for her blind son. It was Rebecca who had to run to the park to get him while Kate stayed back because I’m guessing she couldn’t physically get to the park nearly as fast. I don’t see her as a good choice at all. Randall is too focused on politics and has wild teenage girls to deal with. Kevin would probably be the best bet. He doesn’t have his kids full time and he has the money to hire what he can’t do.
did you see the scent where she explained to randall that she didn't choose him because he would basically destroy his life for her if need be?

did you see the scent where she explained to randall that she didn't choose him because he would basically destroy his life for her if need be?
Yes, but I took it as she wants him to be able to move forward in politics. I don’t think that’s necessarily a good thing despite Randall being a good person.

Mandy Moore was certainly given a platform on this episode. I don’t know if it was very realistic that a woman with that degree of dementia would be able to give a performance like that, but it was the best part of the show for me.

I think Mandy did a good job but agree it wasn’t very realistic. I also felt bad for Miguel.
People were raving about Madison and Beth but I thought they were obnoxious.

I think Mandy did a good job but agree it wasn’t very realistic. I also felt bad for Miguel.
People were raving about Madison and Beth but I thought they were obnoxious.
agree about madison and beth
was one of the women they were speculating about kevin's ex-wife? she was there and she's married but her husband wasn't there?
I'm sorry but I still have trouble with Kate getting this nice and good looking guy.....only on TV IMO

Beth gets on my nerves when she goes on about the Pearson process. I’m thinking then go home and be with your brat daughters. The English husband is annoying too. I feel like they added him for shock value for last years season finale but viewers don’t like him the way they liked Toby. Then they had to throw in that Kate got her masters degree and designs curriculum. I don’t buy it.

Reactions: whateve and sdkitty
Beth gets on my nerves when she goes on about the Pearson process. I’m thinking then go home and be with your brat daughters. The English husband is annoying too. I feel like they added him for shock value for last years season finale but viewers don’t like him the way they liked Toby. Then they had to throw in that Kate got her masters degree and designs curriculum. I don’t buy it.
last night's episode wasn't entertaining at all....too much
Randall's know-it-all bossy attitude is annoying. Beth is bit much. I'm not buying the guy marrying Kate. She isn't just fat or obese - she is beyond huge.

Reactions: swags and whateve