This Is Us

did you watch the most recent episode?
for me it was the worst ever....Randall is getting on my nerves. even the actor is looking unattractive to me. I actually thought about turning it off. A whole episode portraying "what ifs"? really? WTF are they thinking?
Yeah, it's getting boring and annoying. Randall is the most annoying, Kate second most annoying. Randall looked different in this episode. Kevin used to be more annoying but he's been more likable recently.

Reactions: Lizzys
Yeah, it's getting boring and annoying. Randall is the most annoying, Kate second most annoying. Randall looked different in this episode. Kevin used to be more annoying but he's been more likable recently.
agree....Kevin is most likable now.....everyone used to love randall but they've made him annoying

I never cared much for mandy moore (esp as older rebecca)

I seriously almost let this show go with this last Randall episode but I am curious to find out why they all are no longer speaking to Kevin when they are all at the cabin. Kevin is my favorite!

No...she was still alive when Kate’s son was grown up.
oh....saw the preview of next episode....looked like she was unconscious in hospital bed.....it's really a shame IMO that this show had so much interest and excitement in the beginning and now it's sucking. I guess it's hard to keep up the creativity....and maybe they made a mistake killing Jack

The last episode actually held my interest. Filled in some blanks.
I just watched last week's episode. It was better than the last few. I wonder if this season (or next) will be the last. They're looking ahead to Rebecca's death I think. Don't really want another dead character that's seen in fashbacks.

Reactions: TC1
I just watched last week's episode. It was better than the last few. I wonder if this season (or next) will be the last. They're looking ahead to Rebecca's death I think. Don't really want another dead character that's seen in fashbacks.
I think there will be two more seasons.

anyone watch the first episode of new season? IDK if this show has jumped the shark or what. I'm not really feeling much for the characters. I think part of the problem for me may be that I've gotten used to watching HBO, with much higher level writing, directing and acting.

Reactions: whateve