This Is Us

wonder what the future holds for these actors. I think Sterling will be fine. Milo maybe. Not so sure about the rest of them. John Huertas will probably get supporting roles.
Milo, Sterling, Justin and Chris Sullivan will be fine. I don't expect to see the others around at all. That includes Mandy. She was too much in this role.

Reactions: jmaemonte
I didn’t care for the finale. It wasn’t even a good regular episode let alone a finale. I used to really like the show but somewhere along the way I grew tired of the flashbacks. The perfection of the Big Three was hard to take as well. Kates going to open as many music schools for the blind as possible - one school per child, Kevin‘s going to start a non profit and Randall will win the hearts of America and become president.

As far as the actors, I think most of them were pretty good and hopefully land some roles.

I agree with everything @swags said!

I did find that they all seem to have plans going forward as seen in this article;
I don't think mandy or Chrissie are gonna be big musical stars. didn't mandy try that when she was young with limited success? But they have money in the bank so they can do what they want.

Reactions: Lizzys
I honestly don't know what went so wrong with this show. Maybe the showrunner took it too seriously? or maybe they just couldn't sustain the interest for as long as they tried to
But by the end I found most of the cast annoying

I binged the entire series within like 4 months and finished it a few weeks after the final episode aired. Agree that the cast got annoying to me. I loved Randall and Beth, though. They managed to handle every situation well IMO. Can't stand Kate. She got worse and worse.

Reactions: swags