This is TOO funny...

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
A while back, I posted a Want It Now ad on eBay looking for a caramel Nomade leather wallet with a coin pouch. Tonight, I open my e-mail to find that I had a response! I was so excited! Sadly, all that popped up was a very fake MONOGRAM French wallet. I didn’t really think much of it. Then I saw the price of this crappy fake… $600+!!! I was SO angry! I decided to e-mail the seller to express my anger… this is our correspondence thus far:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hello. You responded to my WantItNow post for an AUTHENTIC Louis Vuitton NOMADE wallet, with a FAKE Louis Vuitton MONOGRAM wallet. I don't understand. Needless to say, I'm reporting your auction to eBay. Firstly, selling fake goods is a violation here on eBay, and a felony in the real world for copyright infringement. I would love to think that people wouldn't bid on a $700 piece of garbage, but that's not possible. You will still scam an innocent buyer thinking that they are buying real goods. You should be ashamed of yourself.[/FONT]

To which she responded with:

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]um... its deffinatly not fake. You should not be talking to me like that either! I woull like to know whats so fake about it![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Then I said...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Yeah, I know exactly what your thinking. You thought you bought an amazing fake that could fool ANYONE, so you would be able to sell it for six times what you paid for it. Well, it can't, there are experts of EVERYTHING in this world, and I am an LV expert. There are so many things that make this wallet a fake, so here I go. Firstly, there was never, in Louis Vuitton's over 150 year exsistance, a wallet with an interior like that. The exterior proportions are wrong anyway for the style your fake is trying to emulate. Secondly, that fake canvas is hideous, the coloring is so bad, and the symbols are not crisp; it simply looks sloppy. Thirdly, that Materials Card is made out of THE WRONG KIND OF PAPER! The dust bag is also fake. Louis Vuitton never made dustbags with curved edges. Lastly, even by the bad quality photos provided in your auction, the LOUIS VUITTON stamp on the interior is FAR too apparent. Authentic Monogram pieces have subtle interior stamping.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]So the saga will continue... I am anxious to hear what she has to say to that. BTW, here is the link to the auction...[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140016927610&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ARTQ%3AUS%3A1&rd=1[/FONT]

(Item # 140016927610)

star3777 said:
My mouth is open! Great story so far, I love your E-mail, it was GREAT! Her response was kind of funny it was so pathetic.

I know!! I think when she read my initial e-mail she must have said to herself... "OH SH*T! I thought it was a perfect fake!"

I love busting sellers... and they always respond with:
"You shouldn't be talking to me that way. I'm a PowerSeller!!!" ummm... I could careless who you are. You're selling fakes and it's against eBay policy. Hence, why I am reporting you.
Or when I tell them that the trimming are plastic and the interiors are cheap tan suede, they respond with "It's leather and the interior is brown cotton lining..." Oh put a fork in it. :P

Good on you for reporting her, too many fake sellers on Ebay trying to rip off honest buyers.:rant: Bet she thought she had a nice little profit scam going.