This is the reveal of a lifetime...with love from Jackie and a mysterious TPFer...

What an amazing story I cannot wait for the pics and the reveal. I will be patiently waiting to see. This post will make me look at TPF at every opportunity throughout the day. I am so impatient!!!

What a lovely story. I know it's "only" a bag but this sort of thing gives me a little hope that the Human Race can get it right IYKWIM.

I'm really looking forward to your reveal Candace and hope that it brings you years of pleasure, and your benefactors a lovely warm glow.

Oh YAY!!

I cannot wait to see what you got!!!

And I am so happy you got such a lovely surprise from your BE angel and Jackie!!!

Will check back later!!

What a wonderful gesture! You are so deserving of such a special gift! Thank you for serving our country! I just can't wait to see your reveal!!

Thank you to Jackie and our wonderful mystery TPFer who gave such a kind and thoughtful gift to a very inspiring woman!

OK FINALLY! :yahoo:
I will get modeling pics tomorrow!

Without further ado...here she is!
the Love Me in Pewter Crash!

I had the handles shortened, otherwise it was mostly true to original design. I didn't need the messenger strap, either.

Attachments

• DSC00504.JPG
    DSC00504.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 360
  • DSC00505.JPG
    DSC00505.JPG
    152.2 KB · Views: 297
  • DSC00506.JPG
    DSC00506.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 282
And my bff is going to take modeling pics of me with the bag at work tomorrow! So yay!!!! :biggrin:

I am very appreciative of everyone's support while I have been over here. It means more than anything. Seriously! So many wonderful people...I am blessed to have all of you in my life, truly. :hugs:

Whoohoo, C! You and I are bag twins! Can't think of anyone I'd rather be twinkies with, gotta tell you!

I'm so happy for you. You totally deserve this. Thank you for being over there and serving our country.