this is the longest day!

Thanks fesdu and me_love! i'm super excited about them both. truth be told i am majorly in love with the karo! who knew?

i think the bag needs a spa. does anyone know if the newer constances had longer straps? this one feels like the strap's a little short. which may be fine since i think i will need to replace it soon anyway. anyone know how much that would cost?

oh no. believe me, we hit the pole. i learned things tonight i can't even believe. and if they say seeing is believing... i don't want to believe!

Thanks fesdu and me_love! i'm super excited about them both. truth be told i am majorly in love with the karo! who knew?

i think the bag needs a spa. does anyone know if the newer constances had longer straps? this one feels like the strap's a little short. which may be fine since i think i will need to replace it soon anyway. anyone know how much that would cost?
Ask Claude tomorrow. Congrats, BTW.

there is no letter in it. it's not really a circle. it's an oval with two things coming out of the top. forgive me but it looks like a pineapple.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The Constance looks gorgeous -- kinda makes me hungry...And the Karo is fantastic - what a color. The Karo was my favorite discovery of last year, I have worn my to death. Enjoy your new pieces.