This is such a broad question but outlet or store if you could only chose one?

Bethie

Yes I'm Spoiled!
Mar 24, 2007
Okay,

The nearest Coach anything to me is 4-5 hours away. We are going on a cruise in a month and I am saving about $400 just for Coach before the cruise.

Here is my dilema....I'm not sure that I will have enough time to go to the Outlet Store (which is in Gulfport, MS.) and to one of the Coach Stores (One in Canal Place and one in Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie).

My likes are larger slouchy bags like the Carly but I'm also in love with the Holiday Patchwork.

So if you could only do one place which would you choose?

Coach Store - Canal Place (French Quarter)
Coach Store - Lakeside Shopping Mall Metairie

Coach Outlet Store - Gulfport.

Thank you all !!!!!

Well, here in NY there are no Carly's in the outlets. There was no Holiday Patchwork in the outlet here last Saturday either. If I were you I would go get myself a Carly. I must warn you that I am biased when it comes to the Carly. I own three. :blush: I can't help myself, I love that bag!!

Outlet , your money goes father there and you can get stuff you may not see anywhere else , and if you have a couple of dollars left go to the store and get new scraf or accessory , that way you have the best of both worlds

The Carly is sooo calling my name!!! The Chocolate one to be exact, but that leaves me no money for a wallet, or a keyfob, or a Mini Skinny (LOL!!!)

I've never spent this much on a fabric bag before but I'm so in love with the Carly.

Does anyone live in this area??

I could possibly go to Gulfport on the Friday before our ship leaves and fit in either the Coach Store in Canal Place OR the Lakeside Shopping Center on Saturday.

Which store is best?

That's a good point uhkiwi........

How long do things usually stay online. Say I go to the outlet and buy some goodies and then want to save up to buy the Carly online it would probably be 5 months or so......will it still be online? For example, the patchwork isn't online anymore (Holiday Patchwork).....so where would I find it?

Or am I looking in the wrong place?

This is the first time in 9 years that we have not gone to Gulfport to visit the inlaws...how long have they had an outlet?/ Is it a nice one??? Grrr, I knew we should have gone down there.

Okay,

The nearest Coach anything to me is 4-5 hours away. We are going on a cruise in a month and I am saving about $400 just for Coach before the cruise.

Here is my dilema....I'm not sure that I will have enough time to go to the Outlet Store (which is in Gulfport, MS.) and to one of the Coach Stores (One in Canal Place and one in Lakeside Shopping Center in Metairie).

My likes are larger slouchy bags like the Carly but I'm also in love with the Holiday Patchwork.

So if you could only do one place which would you choose?

Coach Store - Canal Place (French Quarter)
Coach Store - Lakeside Shopping Mall Metairie

Coach Outlet Store - Gulfport.

Thank you all !!!!!
outlet, hands down, you never know what you might find there, and you can get much more for your money