This is ridiculous

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2009
    I haven't even RECEIVED or enjoyed my black work with GGH baby yet.... And all I am doing is visiting Nanaz's and Msmd's Galet children!
    What kind of mother am I?
    I need Bal Anonymous......Anyone else need to join? :graucho:

2. anonymous , yes what an idea!

3. YES, I need BA! :P

4. Hello my name is .....I have an addiction to the letter "B" I will only carry bags .....

5. Hello my name is Sheree...i am a Balenciaga work addict.
    I can't stop thinking about new colors and seem to always be chasing the bal rainbow!
    I don't know what steps there are here to follow...anyone ? haha:nuts:

6. cant...stop...must catch...the...dragon:P

7. oooh The rainbow..

Maybe the best step is to buy more bags?:lolots:

8. I try going cold "Balkey" really i do! but it only lasts for a month or 2.
    But I am working on 5 steps (not 12-way to many) that might help my next wagon(UPS truck) fall.

1st step....learn to give a little more time and love to the bag you thought would end your craving for more. :sos:

9. Bal Bags are like chocolate, one piece is never enough!:kiss:

10. I need to join BA. where do I sign up?:coolio:

11. May I sign up here? I've known her more than 5 years. Never fall in love, but once it happened, I'm more than head over heels. I even feel guilty if anyday I don't carry my Bal. ;)

12. NO KIDDING!! Sign me up too! Drinking or drugs are a lot cheaper! Never realized what an addictive pursonality I have 'till Balenciaga bags. Why couldn't I be happy with Anna Corinna bags...why? why? why? :hysteric:

Instead of taking photos of my bags, I'd better start photographing my poor house in need of paint, car in need of replacement, etc., etc., :Push:

13. i'm joining! as soon as i get my current bag i already know what my next bag will be.

14. sign me up :graucho:

15. sign me up!