This is one big a$$ bag

1. [​IMG]

But i kind of like it :smile:

Marc by Marc Jacobs
    Slouchy Patent Large Surely Shopper

Marc by Marc Jacobs

2. Haha..It does look huge, but patent does make it interesting :smile:

3. OH..MY...GOD...It looks like a hefty trash bag..ROFLMAO..seriuosly..thats the BIGGEST BAG I have EVER seen....

4. LOL, Jill, now you can carry Ripley around in style!

5. WOW, do you have to be 7 feet tall to pull it off?

Jill, LOVE the trash bag comment!

6. How much stuff do you need to carry???

7. :lol: A Hefty Bag :lol:

:ninja: Really, though, you could smuggle a corpse around town in that thing. :death:

8. I got this bag today and I love it. I scrunched the top like they did on the runway and imo it looks much better than it does in the Shopbop pics. I have to admit I nearly had a heart attck when i took it out of the box.

9. Marc must have designed this hefty bag for a hefty gal.He named it the Surely Shopper but he should have called it the Shoplifter :sweatdrop: .I can't help but:roflmfao: every time I see this bag.

10. LMAO! OMG..Im afraid i would lose my pup Ripley in that bag!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao: :lol:

11. :lol: :lol: :lol: I thought the same thing. That thing is huge. :nuts:

12. I actually think the bag is nice.. in a unique/different/stand out kind of way.. It would swallow my 5'1 frame up though if I were to ever attempt carrying that bag!

13. omg I saw this in person today and all I could think of was designer trash bag :roflmfao: the thing was huuuuuge and awkward. Takes carry-on luggage to a whole other level :roflmfao:

14. The smaller version is pretty cute.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice