This is NOT Bambi

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This little guy lives in the retention pond in back of my house.[​IMG]

2. scary :weird:....i can't tell from the photo exactly how big is "not Bambi?" :worried:

3. What is that, an alligator? Currently thanking God we don't have any in PA except in zoos.

4. He is about 5 ft right now. We really have to watch the chi's. They would just be a light snack for him

5. HOLY COW! keep your pets inside!

(very cool though!)

6. :weird: 0o0o0o0o creepy!!!!

7. omgosh poor babies :sad:....btw love ur avatar it's precious :love: would hate to think of ur puppy becoming gator food

8. Cool neighbor :amuse: I would keep my pets away, too! The bf's parents have a "friend" in the canal behind their house, we see him sunning sometimes.

9. Nope! Certainly NOT Bambi! But COULD BE a GREAT bag and an AMAZING pair of pumps!

10. Creepy!

11. Print*model-Good idea!!

12. Wow!!! Are those things aggressive?

13. Just make sure your dog or small animal isn't around. I know a few people who have lost pets to hungry gators :sad: Most of the time, they will not bother humans unless provoked or if someone gets too close to them or their nest.

14. LOL!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol: I would FREAK if that was in my backyard! I love my deer even more now! (P.S. Loved the title of this thread!:P)

15. WOAH !!! Kinda glad we live in New York City !! :nuts:

( Mind you we have other things to worry about) LOL :hrmm:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice