"This is not a valid image file"

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I keep getting this message whenever I try to attach a photo to my message within the app and in the full version in Safari on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are running the most recent IOS

I keep getting this message whenever I try to attach a photo to my message within the app and in the full version in Safari on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are running the most recent IOS

Other members (myself included) are experiencing the same difficulties. Hopefully, it'll be addressed soon.

Other members (myself included) are experiencing the same difficulties. Hopefully, it'll be addressed soon.

I just had the exact problem uploading a photo, yet I attached the same type of file earlier this morning.

I believe this is resolved, please check.

I uploaded about an hour ago, but it's no longer working.

All my images are getting the following message:
"This is not a valid image file". Even ones I've uploaded in the past.

I uploaded about an hour ago, but it's no longer working.

All my images are getting the following message:
"This is not a valid image file". Even ones I've uploaded in the past.

Same here. It's a replay of yesterday. No problem uploading images in the morning. Now the same "This is not a valid image" message.