"This is not a valid image file"

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
The Windy City
I keep getting this message whenever I try to attach a photo to my message within the app and in the full version in Safari on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are running the most recent IOS

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
I keep getting this message whenever I try to attach a photo to my message within the app and in the full version in Safari on both my iPad and my iPhone. Both devices are running the most recent IOS

Other members (myself included) are experiencing the same difficulties. Hopefully, it'll be addressed soon.

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
It's my user name
I just had the exact problem uploading a photo, yet I attached the same type of file earlier this morning.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
Other members (myself included) are experiencing the same difficulties. Hopefully, it'll be addressed soon.
I just had the exact problem uploading a photo, yet I attached the same type of file earlier this morning.
I believe this is resolved, please check.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
I uploaded about an hour ago, but it's no longer working.

All my images are getting the following message:
"This is not a valid image file". Even ones I've uploaded in the past.

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
I uploaded about an hour ago, but it's no longer working.

All my images are getting the following message:
"This is not a valid image file". Even ones I've uploaded in the past.

Same here. It's a replay of yesterday. No problem uploading images in the morning. Now the same "This is not a valid image" message.