This is my 1st post! May I ask your opinions between two bags?...

hey ya
welcome to the PF - its so much fun here! well, i have a speedy 30 and i totally love it! at the moment the only advice i can offer is.... wait until you see the Coussin in person and just compare them!

good luck! the weekend isn't too far away!!!

The coussin is like a cushion which makes it so, so adorable! Ok, I'm biased (because I own one and :love: it) and probably the ONLY one here that doesn't own a speedy :weird: . I actually prefer shoulder bags. The thin straps on the coussin are comfortable. It seems small, but because of the puffy shape, it can hold a nice amount of things. Not a whole lot like the speedy. One last opinion, the square shape is very unique. I've had many compliments when I use mine:biggrin:

Jason said:
Personally I prefer the speedy because I have seen someone else carry the Coussin before. It does look like a cushion.

The speedy has a very elegant design.

cushion.. lol :biggrin:
i prefer speedy cos i think its roomier.. but if you dont bring lots of stuff coussin is fine, its more unique than the speedy (but i still like speedy even seems like everybody has it)

Thanks so much everyone for all your input! I don't think I can get both right now. I was thinking that the Speedy will probably be always available, and maybe not the Coussin? I'm leaning towards the Coussin, but I'll let you all know after this weekend!

Thanks again!!!!

I've got both, and I have to say I'm kinda disappointed with the Coussin bag. I got it as a gift and had it for over a year now and only used it about 5 times.

It is very small, there's only room for a wallet, keys, 2 small cell phones, powder compact and a lipgloss. Speedy 25 fits 2x more stuff and Speedy 30 at least 3x more stuff.

I have both, the speedy 30 and coussin. The speedy I use for everyday, and the coussin for shopping on the weekends....the speedy is a arm purse and that makes it hard to shop with..the coussin is a shoulder bag so its my shopping purse...:smile: