This is my 1st post! May I ask your opinions between two bags?...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hello! I am so happy to have found this site! :P
    I love reading all your posts, and am glad that there are people out there that share my bag obsession.

I have a couple of LV bags, but am thinking of buying another one soon. I was thinking between the Speedy 30 or the Coussin. I love the classic look of the Speedy, but I like that I could be hands-free with the Coussin. I haven't seen the Coussin in person yet, but planning on going to the LV store on Saturday.

May I ask your thoughts? Thanks so much!

2. Welcome ~ I Love Both!!! The Coussin Is Different & Super Comfortable! When You Try Both On ~ You Will Know!

3. As you've proabably seen, the Speedy is popular here. The Coussin, in case anyone doesn't know what it looks like b/c its not as popular as the Speedy..............
    [​IMG]

I say go with what will be most convienent for you. :biggrin:

4. Thanks so much for your input!

By the way, when I go to LV -- how would I pronounce Coussin? Thank you!

5. Well . . . I couldn't carry the Speedy because I HAVE to have a shoulder bag, also, they're very common as far as LVs go, so that's a little less attractive to me.
    I used to like the Coussin, but I don't like it as well anymore . . .
    but I'd have to choose it over the Speedy because it can be a shoulder bag and because it's less common.

6. i think the prononciation would be like koo-sen.

7. I'm trying to figure out how to pronounce "Drouot." LOL

8. Personally I prefer the speedy because I have seen someone else carry the Coussin before. It does look like a cushion.

The speedy has a very elegant design.

9. I think it would sound to English-speaking ears something close to "Dwu-OH". :P

The Coussin is unique, but it's not a style I'm personally fond of. I'm also one who prefers hands-free bags and LV has many lovely bags to choose from. I do have a Speedy 30, and even though I initially had my doubts about a hand- or crook-of-the-arm-carried bag, it's really grown on me and I'm using more often than I had anticipated. If you go an LV boutique, check out the Batignolles Horizontal (my personal favorite) and the Cabas Piano; both are nice-looking and practical shoulder bags. I also like the Petit Bucket (or Marais in the Damier Canvas) which comes with an accessories pouch!

10. i really don't like the shape and leather details on the coussain. i also don't like shoulder bags. so not my cup of tea. i love my speedy though. :smile:

11. Coussin is a beautiful bag. And EVERYONE has a speedy. I would go with the Coussin. I would like to buy it myself, but I'm a little hesitant only because it is rather small (10 X 10), and I would prefer a larger shoulder bag. But it you don't mind small bags, go for Coussin!

12. I think the Coussin can take on a funny shape depending on what's stuffed inside..

13. i say go w/ the speedy cuz the coussin kinda has a funny shape imo. i love the speedy. it's so versatile and classic :smile:.

14. Speedy! I have the Speedy 25 and it's a tad too small so the 30 would be perfect. Also, buy the shoulder strap because I find that I use the bag with both. Sometimes just on my arm and sometimes when I need both hands free. The Speedy is a classic with a wonderful shape and roomy for just about everything.

I'm not partial at all to the shape/styling of the Coussin...it's not a bag for me.

15. Get the Coussin!!! Everyone has a Speedy... :sad: I mean yeah it's a LV bag... but I'm not impressed anymore when I see someone with a Speedy. The interior for the Coussin is sooo hott. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice