this is mine!

seller says it's newer emerald - but i can't tell - i had emailed her asking for more pics, but she said she couldn't. i'm happy that it's old hardware though. can you tell if it's older emerald or new? the pic of the bottom is suppose to show the color better.

c78d_1.JPG

cdd6_1.JPG

^^ Nope.. not evergreen.

This is the original Emerald that is currently being called Forest! This is a re-cut/ sample bag of sorts.. A few of these bags were sold at the Hatelook sale. It is the same color as FOREST which you can view on Luna Boston. It is called Emerald b/c that's what it used to be called. It's all a bit confusing...but I hope that makes sense.

No problem!! The Evergreen is from a past Resort line and it has pyramid studs.. And while it is similar to this color the evergreen leather is thicker and has a slightly different texture.. it's not so even like this one. HTH!

You know, I just have to say....I've been popping into this forum off and on now for a few months, and littlerock80 your knowledge of colors and lines is absolutely amazing! :smartass:

It's because of you that I found there we so many yellows and what to look for in a Nikki!

Beautiful Emerald Nikki....enjoy her! :tup:

i have the glazed almond MAB and LOVE it. i wanted a Nikki when it came out, but had to budget since I'm only a year out of grad school - so even though i supposedly make money now, i have loans to pay off. (i finally consolidated....so the Nikki is a celebration gift to myself? hahaha. no. just me with no willpower

i think both emerald are gorgeous (i posted another thread asking for the difference and thank you to those that led me to different pics). it was just hard for me to tell in the seller's pic since all looked darker than the pic of the bottom of the purse. like i said before, i'm just happy it's old hardware. i'm not liking the new ones as much.