This is just WRONG...

madl's_gal, I have also reported this to Ebay for you with a long description that this seller has copied your item word for word and that it is a fake. Goood luck. And I hope Ebay removes this listing. People who do these kinds of things on Ebay disgust me.

You need to report it because I think you are the only person ebay will take seriously. You need to explicitly tell them that you didn't give permission for the text to be used. I wouldn't contact the other seller because they might start harrassing you.

thats right, it has to be the seller that reports, text or pic theft, so probably not a lot of point in everyone reporting them

madl's_gal, try reporting it yourself too with a personal explanation. I reported it for you a couple of days ago and this is the response I received this morning:

------------
Dear Tiffany,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to text theft.

I reviewed your information about the possibility of image and text
theft. At this time, I didn't find sufficient evidence to show that the
member has violated any eBay policies.

Please understand that in some situations members will allow others to
use their images. It's also possible that the members acquired the photo
from the same source or a source that we can't verify. If this is the
case, eBay can't remove the listings.

We will be able to take action only if the person who owns the image or
text writes to us directly. If you feel strongly about this issue, I
recommend that you contact the seller, informing him or her about your
concerns and recommending that he or she contact eBay. Once we hear from
the seller, we will then take the appropriate action.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,
Kylia

eBay Customer Support

yes but like they say, in some instances, members do allow other members to use their text/pics, so until they find out from the original seller that their text has been stolen, they're not going to do anything