This is just so wrong

In fact, hello kitty not only copies LV, they also copy Gucci "double GG" and chanel. It's knida boring to see all those logo, but at the same time it's kinda cute in its kitty way. I think it looks much more better than those fakes. At least, kitty remains cuteness.

This made me laugh!
P1050744.jpg

I wouldn't carry one myself, but maybe it would've been a cute thing to give to my daughter if I had one and she was too young to understand and appreciate LV.

I was thinking the same thing. For kids or younger people who want a fun inspired bag it's cute. I couldn't carry it myself but it certainly doesn't make me hate Hello Kitty. I love her still :yes:

Yuck......... Hello Kiity always have her own "Kitty Monogram" on their product

Kids only I suppose? couldn't imagine an adult carrying that -_-"" (Excuse me but that's what I felt, not offensive)

I think it's cute! :lol: Please remember that fashion designers often use each others' ideas as inspiration. And, LV's monogram is by no means so precious that someone can't use it as inspiration.

Ha! This is a tad more than "inspiration" dear! When you see things like this, it is because designers do not have the creativity to produce an original design. Therefor they rip off someone else's hard work and then mass produce it as their own. :tdown: