This is how my SO take care my LV while I shop...

That's so funny. And he's so sweet to hold your bag for you. I love the patina on your bag. So gorgeous.
My SO is wonderful, he is the kind of guy that does not care go to the store and pick up a box of tampons for me, I am really lucky:graucho:

A good tip for a great patina is..while you travel or drive to work put your bag right beside the window in your car, the direct sun rays trhough the glass will speed the process (glass reflection)

I love how he is resting the bag on the chair but makes sure the straps are wrapped around his arm! You have to be very cautious with a beautiful bag like that! Too cute!!!

I love how he is resting the bag on the chair but makes sure the straps are wrapped around his arm! You have to be very cautious with a beautiful bag like that! Too cute!!!
He is very cautious with all my bags, he has saved my bags from big disasters many times, he knows how much he paid for some of them :supacool: , but I buy some too:sweatdrop:
But this bag is one of my favorites and he knows, I just can't get enough of it, I use it almost everyday, to me this is the best LV creation ever then the Noe.