This is horrible, please read...........

What a terrible tragedy. I can't believe they photographed the truck driver talking on his cell phone. My heart goes out to the family...and imagine, the kids not even being in the same hospital...the parents could not be with all of them at the same time. Awful, just awful.

OMG this is so sad, so shocking, how will those poor people survive this. Nothing worse than to lose a child I cannot imagine wanting to live on if anything happened to mine. To have all three wiped out like that is too much to bear! I will pray for them.

VERY IMPORTANT!!

Be super alert when a big rig is driving behind you. I am aware of them as there are numerous (seriously) wrecks/deaths as a result of big rigs driving into the backs of vehicles.

The reports say that what typically happens is one of two things....they're either very tired, fall asleep, etc., or they are unfamiliar w/the road they're on (whereas the locals know that road construction is ahead, narrows to one lane, etc.) and are going too fast to slow down and adapt.

please use this terribly sad tragedy to secure a place in your mind when you're driving...so as to maybe save your own family someday.

:crybaby: this is heartbreaking...I can't imagine what the family is going through... :crybaby: looking at their website just drives home the fact that this was just an every day, average family...what a horrible, tragic accident..my prayers are with them...:heart: :sad:

This is truly terrible. I hope that big rig driver goes to prison. I don't think the police pay enough attention to them. There seems to be an assumption that because they are "professional" drivers, they should get more leeway, which is total BS. A lot of times they are tired from driving too long, etc. It is just sick that people will risk something like this in order to get somewhere a little faster, etc.

Can you imagine how hard Mother's Day is going to be for them next weekend? I still can't get over it. My thoughts are with them, I can't imagine how terrible this is for them or how you even begin to move on from this.

Can you imagine how hard Mother's Day is going to be for them next weekend? I still can't get over it. My thoughts are with them, I can't imagine how terrible this is for them or how you even begin to move on from this.

wow, I didn't even think about mother's day...........this just makes me cry all over again.

HERE'S AN UPDATE:

http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/homepage/abox/article_1682438.php

If anyone can donate, I'm sure it's going to be expensive to bury three children. Even if you just gave $1 or $5, any bit will help.

How to help the Coble family:
Donations for the Coble family can be made at any Washington Mutual, or mail a check to Washington Mutual, 25692 Crown Valley Parkway, Suite J2, Ladera Ranch, 92694, attention James Maestri FBO Coble Family, account 3951107470. For more information, go to www.lifetomotion.com, which will be updated sometime Sunday.