This is going to sound so silly...but...

Oh hon, all of us experienced this at one time or another. You just have to go in there with the knowledge of exactly what you want, smile, dress nicely (you get better service--believe me), and feel open to other suggestions that the SA might have for you (but you don't have to buy anything that they push, just keep to your list if that is what you want). Make it a FUN experience and don't be nervous!!:yes: We all have your back here!!

I agree, definately ask for a "new" item and make sure to inspect it carefully for any flaws while you are in the store. I bought a manhattan and the handles were sewn on crooked and I didn't realize it till I was at home 45 mins away! Oh and ask for a box as well. They are great to store your bags in.......oh and of course the dustbag! The SA who I bought my Coussin from jammed it into the smallest dustbag possible. I ended up having to ask for a bigger one. I also like to get my receipt put in an envelope as well, then I keep my tags from the bag inside the envelope with teh receipt. Anal organization! hehe

Thanks! I will definitely make sure to ask for those things - and it's great to be organized. A friend of mine does the exact same for her LV bags!