This is driving me crazy!

kimberleyg

Mar 1, 2012
Saskatchewan, Canada
Hi everyone! I was on eBay.ca looking at MK bags. I saw this bag last week and questioned it. It states it is ALL leather and they want over 500.00 for it!! That's the starting bid!!
It is re listed today, same statement, ALL leather! I have this bag, bought it in Vegas last year at The boutique in the Forum Shops. It is coated canvas and the only thing leather are the handles!
So did they make this in leather??? I am so tempted to inform the seller but should I?? I just hope no one falls for this!

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/AUTHENTIC-Le...731?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item2c8200835b

Last edited:

ShaNayNay

Mar 19, 2014
Ohio
Oh wait...she changed the listing. It now says all leather straps.... for $400 and it now comes with a free gift!!! LOL

Last edited:

kimberleyg

Mar 1, 2012
Saskatchewan, Canada
Yes I sent a message last night to the seller telling them they needed to give an accurate description. I told them the only thing leather on this bag is the handles! So they took that statement literally lol!
The price is still crazy considering new it is only 198.00!

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
looks like they have relisted it 4 times! She's going to end up paying alot in relist fees depending on her reason for ending the auction but regardless seller should be stopped