This Is Down Right Disgusting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does it have to be disgusting??? do you not like LV?? i mean this is an LV thread i clicked on when i last checked??!! Shoot, if i worked real hard and became successful and have $60,000 to blow, i'll do it at the LV store also!! and be in LV heaven!!! shout out to Baby!!

I just mean i think that more people like you guys work much harder and might not even have that much lv in your lifetime and he just says, cause a ***** got money to blow...

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87_OvLdfI3U

Look at all the bags at 2:14.... And he says the most stupidest thing ever. Some people make me wonder why they have money in the first place...

How is that disgusting? Sounds like a little hating is going on....

If I had money to blow just because.. I'd do the same thing. If you've done everything you needed to do and have cash sitting at the end of the day, are you supposed to let it catch dust or something?

Title of this thread should be changed. Its not disgusting. Hes a celebrity what else would you expect. He is buying his own LV and he has the money to show it. More power to him. I enjoyed going through that video and yeah we cant spend 60k or more at one time but over a lifetime or even sooner for some ladies and gents.

He has the money so he can buy as much as he choose to, I think what the OP was trying to say is the comment he made. He does say something that are indeed ignorant.

Last edited:
why does it have to be disgusting??? do you not like LV?? i mean this is an LV thread i clicked on when i last checked??!! Shoot, if i worked real hard and became successful and have $60,000 to blow, i'll do it at the LV store also!! and be in LV heaven!!! shout out to Baby!!

;) I agree...in no way is it disgusting. I clicked on this thread thinking it was going to be an abused bag or something....if you got it they you might it well enjoy yourself because you cant take it with you when you go...as my granny would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.