This is definitely my new home!

dst10spr97

Jan 15, 2012
Dear Hermes forum members. Usually I’m in the LV forum but I decided to join you wonderful people one day. Since then I’ve slid down an orange slippery slope. In the past month I’ve purchased 4 scarves, and 2 scarf rings, including a Mors. Let’s not mention all the ones I added to my wish list. I even got my hands on a C’est La Fete! So now I’m trying to talk my husband into getting me a Birkin bag for a graduation present. He has 1 year to save for it. So I’m reading everything I can on the bag! On top of that I ran into a sorority sister in the forum and we’ve become good friends. She’s my Hermes soul mate. Here are a few pics.

oztia.jpg

33wb6h1.jpg

vqgnkk.jpg

2elcfx2.jpg

v7sck3.jpg

Dear Hermes forum members. Usually I’m in the LV forum but I decided to join you wonderful people one day. Since then I’ve slid down an orange slippery slope. In the past month I’ve purchased 4 scarves, and 2 scarf rings, including a Mors. Let’s not mention all the ones I added to my wish list. I even got my hands on a C’est La Fete! So now I’m trying to talk my husband into getting me a Birkin bag for a graduation present. He has 1 year to save for it. So I’m reading everything I can on the bag! On top of that I ran into a sorority sister in the forum and we’ve become good friends. She’s my Hermes soul mate. Here are a few pics.

oztia.jpg

33wb6h1.jpg

vqgnkk.jpg

2elcfx2.jpg

v7sck3.jpg
Welcome and thank you for sharing!!!