This is definitely my new home!

dst10spr97

Jan 15, 2012
NE Florida
Dear Hermes forum members. Usually I’m in the LV forum but I decided to join you wonderful people one day. Since then I’ve slid down an orange slippery slope. In the past month I’ve purchased 4 scarves, and 2 scarf rings, including a Mors. Let’s not mention all the ones I added to my wish list. I even got my hands on a C’est La Fete! So now I’m trying to talk my husband into getting me a Birkin bag for a graduation present. He has 1 year to save for it. So I’m reading everything I can on the bag! On top of that I ran into a sorority sister in the forum and we’ve become good friends. She’s my Hermes soul mate. Here are a few pics.

MYH

Nov 28, 2012
Another twin here on C'est la fete! Welcome to the slippery Orange slope!

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
Dear Hermes forum members. Usually I’m in the LV forum but I decided to join you wonderful people one day. Since then I’ve slid down an orange slippery slope. In the past month I’ve purchased 4 scarves, and 2 scarf rings, including a Mors. Let’s not mention all the ones I added to my wish list. I even got my hands on a C’est La Fete! So now I’m trying to talk my husband into getting me a Birkin bag for a graduation present. He has 1 year to save for it. So I’m reading everything I can on the bag! On top of that I ran into a sorority sister in the forum and we’ve become good friends. She’s my Hermes soul mate. Here are a few pics.

Welcome and thank you for sharing!!!