This is crazy -- must be meant to be, right?

1. So about 3 years ago, I bought a black balenciaga work. Carried it, adored it, and then well got tired of it and sold it.

Repeat: same story, one year later, black balencaiga work #2 .

Today: am expecting balenciaga work #3!

I think I just OD'd on balenciagas back then (at one point I had like 12!) but since I haven't had any b bags in soooooo long, I find myself longing for my black work (work is my fav style).

Anyways, this is IT for me. I so do not want to OD again on b bags. I have a red courier and now the black work (coming today, hopefully).

THis board is very addicting!

2. so basically you have come full circle! I bet you keep it for a loooong time now....congrats!

3. yippy, i'm so happy you're joining the black work club again, i'll never let mine go!!! :yahoo:

4. Yay, congratulations! Please post pics when you can...and you're courier sounds beautiful!

5. mammab, that's great! I remember your collection and when you started to let it go... I think it can take a little while to discover which are the "essential" bags for you - I know I've had several that have come and gone, and when I get "too many" (by whatever subjective standard) I feel a bit anxious.

Your red courier is gorgeous, and the black work is classic, and there you go - the perfect 2-bag collection! :yes:

6. Thanks you guys! I know, it's crazy!!

LP -- HUGS HUGS HUGS -- I've really missed you :love::love::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice