This is bad.

Forget it girl. "knowingly" buying fakes is also illegal. You had "no money" and tried to get away with a fake. Then you found the bag was falling apart and you changed your mind and wanted your money back. All of a sudden you're fighting fakes again by wanting to report this lady??? Oh please. Get over it and toss that fakie in the garbage.

Superbaby said:
Hold on
You bought the item out of compassion for the lady? So you do know that you are buying a fake and your main purpose then is just to give her $40 out of kindness, right? :suspiciou
Don't mind me asking but why are you changing your mind now? I trully feel that the moment you made that decision to give her the $40 'charity' its considered lost money. :oh:
I don't think its right to threaten to report her to the mall security. I mean, of coz you can do anything you want, but its like taking a personal check that you made out to charity back and making threats just to ensure that you get your money back? :wacko:
Besides, if you are tight with money, why would you buy a fake bag for $40 ? You shouldn't even be 'splurging'...
I am not poor but $40 is still a lot to me.

Seems to me that you are having a 'buyer's remorse' and you are trying to use threat to get your money back.

Neways, good luck with whatever you chose to do.

That is ture $40 dollar is not that much and i guess my $40 is gone now. It was when she told littel 13 year old girls that they are real.

CanadianGal said:
Forget it girl. "knowingly" buying fakes is also illegal. You had "no money" and tried to get away with a fake. Then you found the bag was falling apart and you changed your mind and wanted your money back. All of a sudden you're fighting fakes again by wanting to report this lady??? Oh please. Get over it and toss that fakie in the garbage.

ok i thought about it over night and i will just give the purse to the garbage. In the thing i wrote i should have said i am tight with money not have said i have no money. I will leave the lady alone. and that is all because i should have knowen better.