Food This is AMAZING!!! CHAI TEA!

Mishka33

♥♥♥L♥VE♥♥♥
Mar 23, 2007
This is AMAZING!!!

CHAI TEA!

This is a little mixture that when the tea(or perhaps coffee) is brewed then you just add instead of sugar or milk. Just keep it stored in a sealed :yahoo: for whenever you make coffee/tea it is awesome!

1/2 C powdered milk
1/2 C dry coffee mate (carnation-or similar) (powdered coffee whitener)
1/2 C either (hazelnut or french vanilla flavored coffee mate)
1 1/4 C white sugar
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg

Take all these ingredients and mix well together in a med bowl. Then when your tea is finished being brewed or possible coffee. Add as much as you like (a few tsps) to get the taste you lke. I am TELLING you THIS IS AMAZING. I REALLY recommend this. Going to make another right now!! This smells and tastes great! Keep this in a sealed container and it can be used anytime you need it!!!!!

that sounds good, especially for Break fasting this coming Ramadhan. But I think I will use half and half instead of the creamers!
thanks for the recipe!:tup:

Cool recipe! I love chai tea and have been drinking it every morning instead of coffee. I usually just buy bags of the tea and add milk and a tad of coffee mate french vanilla creamer to give it a little sweet taste. I used to buy the chai tea latte stuff from Tazo that Starbucks uses, but it has a lot of sugar! I will have to try your recipe now!