This is a TOUGH one ladies!!!!!

1. Ok, so I have money to buy 2 bags. Here are the choices:
    1. Monogram mizi
    2. the new Tulum GM
    3. MC white alma
    4. Blue Denim Baggy GM
    5. Monogram Noe
    6. Sac Coussin

I already have Manhattan GM and Croissant MM. So, I'm trying to think summer bag but also a classic, longevity bag. So confused, I wish I could buy them all.:sad:

2. Multicolore White Alma always a classic with a little bit of a twist and I'd have to say the Noe.

3. Alma for sure and the denim bagg gm with the longer strap!

4. Monogram Mizi & Mc White Alma

5. MC white alma/Blue Denim Baggy GM

6. If you're looking for classic--no denim--so that's my first elimination. The Tulum is nice, but I think it'll get old with that pocket detail thing... The Mizi is nice, but I think it doesn't look quite right in the mono.

I'd vote definitely for the Alma. between the Noe and the Coussin, it's a toss up to me. The Noe is attractive, but I think it's a little cumbersome to carry.

7. My vote is for the Monogram Mizi and the Coussin. :biggrin:

8. Yes, this is TOUGH! Denim is a great summer bag so I vote for the Denim GM (and as blushing said with the longer strap). I also vote for the Sac Coussin because I have one and LOVE IT:love:
    Good luck with your decision!

9. Mono Mizi and MC Alma. 2 of my favorites from my personal collection. Hee hee.

10. I'd go for the mizi and the baggy. You'd have something for formal and casual !

11. Denim GM and MC Alma!

12. I agree .. I have the baggy GM and it is a great casual bag and the mizi is stunning:biggrin:

13. monogram noe and MC alma. the alma would be good for summer and they're both really classic looking bags. the noe is super cute if you leave it a little untied. :smile:

14. I'd go for the Mizi and the MC Alma.

15. i'd take the noé, it's classic and sooo practical.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice