This is a test, It's only a test...

tonij2000

Luvs Leather
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
Ok, I have, IMO, a very nice bag collection. I have something for every occasion and I cherish each and every one of them. Do I need more? No, I don't. Can I appreciate a bag without actually buying it? Can I admire it from afar? I'm gonna try something now. I'm gonna see how long I can go without buying a bag. My goal is 90 days, no bags, no wallets, no bag paraphanelia(sp) Can I do it? :nuts: (I would really like an olive bag, a yellow bag and a reddish bag and I bet I'll find em all now and greatly discounted to boot!)

You can do it toni!! There are alot of tempations here on tPF lol!! The longest I went w/o buying a bag was five months. Now I'm going nuts again esp. w/ that RM Sample Sale. Just this month alone I purchased six bags! I'm going to try to be good and not go overboard again : )

I'm forcing myself to be on a ban - as of this morning I am on Day 1! So I'll join you, and see if I can go 90 days. I'm sure my bank account will thank me.

BAN TOGETHER! I am also trying to force myself into a ban. Hi, my name is Mockinglee and I'm a bagaddict. It's been two weeks since the last purchase (well, one week since I received it). I had a slip up yesterday when I found a Linea Pelle Dylan crossbody clutch at Off 5th for $55, but I've decided it will be given to my mom as a gift, so technically I'm still on the wagon.

Ok, I have to ask, what is a bag paraphernalia??? :smile: I didn't do a total ban, that's just not realistic for me. Instead, I have started a reasonable purse fund withdrawal from my salary each month. So the rule is if the fund can't cover the bag, I'm not buying it. I have passed up several great deals so far, I guess I'm doing ok.

I am also joining the bag ban with you. This is Day 2 for me. I am going to try and ban myself until my birthday--July!! I need to be strong because I have way too many bags! Let's all see if we can stick to this. Hopefully we can support one another in this crazy addiction...
Of course, I should mention that I also went on a ban in September that was supposed to last until the new year. I bought 4 bags while on that ban....this may be a lost cause but I am seriously going to try!