This is a good sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelaniaMai

Feb 13, 2010
I'm trying to buy a LV Speedy 35 on ebay; I asked the seller to post some close up pictures of the rivet on handle patch,zipper pull in full and both sides of lock because it wasn't very clear. Her response was, "The pics that are up are the pictures that were taken. The purse is authentic & very has little wear."

The bag looks really good, I just need some opinions on what I should do. The bag couldn't be authenticated because those pictures on ebay weren't clear enough.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...6&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123#ht_500wt_1182

i'm trying to buy a lv speedy 35 on ebay; i asked the seller to post some close up pictures of the rivet on handle patch,zipper pull in full and both sides of lock because it wasn't very clear. Her response was, "the pics that are up are the pictures that were taken. The purse is authentic & very has little wear."

the bag looks really good, i just need some opinions on what i should do. The bag couldn't be authenticated because those pictures on ebay weren't clear enough.

Here's the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayisapi.dl...6&sspagename=adme:x:rtq:us:1123#ht_500wt_1182

no pic means no buy besides she has no feedback i would keep looking around and work with a seller who is willing to provide pics :d

If she is really trying to sell something she would be accomodating. You don't even know for sure if it is authentic. I think she would understand that. If she won't accommodate-Don't buy.

The decision to buy or not buy is solely up to you. But as far as pics is concerned... it looks authentic to me. However, with no feedback, is the purse you see the purse you get???

This thread is probably better suited for the eBay forum; the girls over there are very knowledgeable/helpful. That being said, I agree with all the other posters. No pics + no feedback = NO BUY. Why chance getting burned with a fake????

This thread is probably better suited for the eBay forum; the girls over there are very knowledgeable/helpful. That being said, I agree with all the other posters. No pics + no feedback = NO BUY. Why chance getting burned with a fake????

ETA: That receipt looks like a total fake to me - I would be willing to bet my next pay cheque on it. Don't buy that bag!!!

this would be better in the ebay forum.

but your choice is yours.

personally, if it were me i would not buy. there are too many ways to scam people.
because she is new she has nothing to loose.

too much can go wrong and there are too many speedies on sale from legit sellers for slightly more.

I would RUN from that in a heartbeat. A seller having no feedback is something you do run into, but the fact that they won't send you more pics in combo with having no feedback is a no-go for me. It's really up to you, though. Good luck!

Mine, either. It looks.... Idk. It looks like a total fake. I don't like how Louis Vuitton appears on the left side over the other text and how it says "LV NASHVILLE" at the top. Um, Louis Vuitton doesn't abbreviate its own name...??? Weird.

not only that, i have never gotten a receipt in "italics" all of my receipts have been "plain text"

Status
Not open for further replies.