This irks me.............

Bag&ShoeLover

Jan 30, 2008
Made plans last week to meet today to purchase a Coach clutch. The girl never answered my emails friday to confirm. So I went to meet her...and guess what SHE NEVER SHOWED. I was buying a clutch from her...that I already owned in a different color. I sold mine and now I can't get the one I want. I am not mad I sold it, since the girl that bought it really loves it...I just liked it. But now I am not sure I will buy from her again. I have bought 2 other bags from her. It makes me so mad, she could of answered my emails. I know she has a blackberry so she can't say oh I did not check my mail. Now I hope I find a clutch I want at the outlet next week.

That really sucks, but I think that if she didn't answer my e-mails confirming that she would be at said place at said time that I probably wouldn't show up though. Especially if I didn't know the person.

That really sucks, but I think that if she didn't answer my e-mails confirming that she would be at said place at said time that I probably wouldn't show up though. Especially if I didn't know the person.
Yeah- I agree with that.

Also, be sure to get a phone # so you can call as well.

Made plans last week to meet today to purchase a Coach clutch. The girl never answered my emails friday to confirm. So I went to meet her...and guess what SHE NEVER SHOWED. I was buying a clutch from her...that I already owned in a different color. I sold mine and now I can't get the one I want. I am not mad I sold it, since the girl that bought it really loves it...I just liked it. But now I am not sure I will buy from her again. I have bought 2 other bags from her. It makes me so mad, she could of answered my emails. I know she has a blackberry so she can't say oh I did not check my mail. Now I hope I find a clutch I want at the outlet next week.

Really sorry to hear about that, she should at least have show some consideration by notifying you is she was going to be a "no show"

It can be so frustrating selling/buying stuff online. People give you their word and then go back on it. Happened to me before when I was selling concert tickets to Britney Spears. I turned down other perspective buyers because this lady was positive she wanted them, then backed out. I hope you find what you are looking for! There has to be another one out there!

the thing is I have purchased 2 other bags and a clutch from her before. but yea next time I am getting a number. We were meeting at the mall so I figured I would window shop which I did.

I had a similar issue. Was meeting up with someone to buy a bag and we had agreed on the time/date the day before. That morning, they messaged me over and over asking if I was going to show, but since I was already on the road there I could not txt back to her. She didn't show, refused to pick up her cell and wasted 2 hrs of my day. I was pissed.

I know she has a blackberry since she has emailed me from it before. I can also check email on my phone. She never responded so I won't be purchasing from her again. I would rather pay more for a reliable person.