This has to stop... I just placed another order.

lvsforme

O.G.
Feb 27, 2007
Thanks for those who helped me decide between Silver Mirror Lockit and Black Neo Cabby. My SA just called and said that she got a Silver Mirror Lockit. :yahoo: How can I resist? Right? So I said, "Yes, I want it", right away. Along with the Mirror Lockit, my Damier Sophie, I also ordered a Damier Olav PM for DH. All will be shipped on Monday morning. I can't wait. :yahoo:

On a side note, I need to go on a ban seriously. I spent over 12K on handbags just in the past five months. (Thanks to tPF! :P) It has reached the end of my budget for this year, so I need to ban myself until Jan 08. Has anyone gone on a ban successfully? How do you do it? Please share the secret!!:crybaby:

Ban, schman. Don't call it a ban, there's no way you'll make it. Instead, get up every morning and just say to yourself "I will not buy any bags today".

Who the hell can go without buying a bag until next year? I certainly couldn't, but I could go just one day without shopping. :winkiss:

Congrats. And bans don't really work around here unless you stay away from TPF completely. But staying away from TPF is another feat in itself. Believe me, I've tried.

Thanks for those who helped me decide between Silver Mirror Lockit and Black Neo Cabby. My SA just called and said that she got a Silver Mirror Lockit. :yahoo: How can I resist? Right? So I said, "Yes, I want it", right away. Along with the Mirror Lockit, my Damier Sophie, I also ordered a Damier Olav PM for DH. All will be shipped on Monday morning. I can't wait. :yahoo:

On a side note, I need to go on a ban seriously. I spent over 12K on handbags just in the past five months. (Thanks to tPF! :P) It has reached the end of my budget for this year, so I need to ban myself until Jan 08. Has anyone gone on a ban successfully? How do you do it? Please share the secret!!:crybaby:

^^^^^^^^
LOL, We're in the same boat....I think it's b/c LV has had some phenomenal great styles this past year, and they have put out ALOT of merchandise in such a short amount of time, with new styles, etc. and LE pieces (you can thank Marc Jacobs for that!) it's HARD to resist or wait to buy b/c I'm afraid they won't be available in 6 months....My only HOPE is that next year it won't be so crazy at LV and maybe MJ would take a creative mental break (not likely tho!).

FrankieP's method is probably the best. One day without shopping seems a lot easier to get through than 4 months!

But you can also buy accessories for your handbags to dress them up and change their look. Pretty scarfs, pretty charms . . . I hope that works for you!

Or maybe you can set your sights on getting a bag that doesn't come out until next year. Then you won't break your ban. hehehe