This has probobly been asked many times...

meeeks

life is great
Nov 11, 2006
But..

Damier Speedy 30 or Damier Neverfull MM?

I need a bag for good ol' rainy days of Vancouver. It's a little early to be preparing for rain here because of the sun we've been having but it's Vancouver. Rain is bound to happen. My problem is this. I have a damier papillon 26 which is great, but too small. I have 3 speedies in mono, azur 25 and a croisette speedy 30. I don't have a neverfull yet however, if its for my all weather bag, isn't it better to have a bag with zippers?

I have thought about the trevi pm, however, it might get too heavy once all my things are inside. It is a beautiful bag. I had a car accident a month and a half ago so carrying anything on my shoulder hurts - thats why my mono galliera pm is stored in her sleeping bag for a while until i get better. The neverfull seems great because its very light.

See my dilemma? Can anyone help? TIA!

hmm would the neverfull be ok in the rain?? in terms of water getting inside the bag? of course i understand i wont be in the rain with my bag wide open hehe

hmm everyone seems to be gravitating towards saleya, i shall try it on in the store tomorrow! i just love how the neverfull looks so young and fresh.

I have the Damier Neverfull mm and the Damier azur Speedy. I totally love the NF, you can use it for everything! But I also love the damier Speedy. I think someday you will have them both! They are both lovely and you will be happy with whatever you choose! Good luck!