This happened to my 2 weeks old Dior!!

I bought a Be Dior Flap bag two weeks ago and I have been using it on and off for the past 2 weeks. Today, when I was attending an event, the R fell off from the bag!! This is incredibly embarrassing as a lady picked it up and gave me a dirty look as though I'm carrying a fake Dior. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life!!! Not to mention that this bag is barely 2 weeks old. Is it meant to be so fragile that things start felling apart after 2 weeks?? It's my first Dior and it's the first time I have encountered such poor workmanship within such a short period of time. I can fully understand normal wear and tear but a 2 weeks old bags shouldn't be felling apart so quickly? Or am I having unrealistic expectations on a €2,900 bag???ImageUploadedByPurseForum1413700290.795986.jpg

That's crazy, I do hope you have spoken to dior customer services, this kind of shoddy workmanship is not something you'd expect of such an expensive bag. Going to go check the charms on my bags now too.