This forum is the closest

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. thing I have found to a "Bag buyers anonymous" group. Of course only the premier designer bags will fill the need for those of us who are afflicted!!! I really have to stay out of Saks!

2. haha werd, I totally need a 12 step plan or something. Considering buying another Chanel this week :lol:

3. Omg, I totally didn't find this forum....my husband did. He's into music and guitars so he's always on those forums...I joked around telling him that I need to find a purse forum or a celebrity forum so he googled and found this one. I'm so glad he did! Yeah...this is totally my therapy for shopping addiction. =)

4. Welcome yall are in the right place , but if ur tryin to quit , u b able to : ) not here

5. I just bought a Chanel at the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace in Vegas - then came home and fell in love with a Be&D bag at Saks which was another huge ticket - Somebody stop me!!!!