this forum is not good for me

bags&shoes

shopping is an art
Jul 1, 2008
Hollywood, CA
Well, I can see where this is heading: I read the Love Quotes (scarves) thread, and I think-- "well, that sounds like something I need..." Now I have four!

I came across a DVF thread. And I think, "Yes, those wrap dresses are classic, and flattering." I'm on the DVF site in no time and ordered TWO !! ( the cashmere wrap in purple, and a printed one)

Anyone's shopping habit gotten worse since they've joined???

Apr 14, 2008
I've always had a bit of a shopping habit, when I joined this forum, it was like an outlet to share my obsession with.

steffe

aka Julia
O.G.
Mar 17, 2008
New England
my buying habit is not influenced but tpf. but it seems i have more fun shopping now because i know i can share with girls are crazy about fashion like myself.

btw, i have no love quote scarf.

NicolesCloset

sassy mama!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
in a happy place!
I can tell you I have always loved shopping, but I have more designer jeans than before, and have bought many bags and sold because once i have them I dont want them anymore. LOL

^ ^ ^ LOL! I was watching that True Life episode earlier today too and worried a bit about my shopping habits! I think tPF has just opened a door to things I've never heard of and tried, but I probably still would have been shopping this much but just on the same ol stuff I did before.

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Bay Area, California
i feel like this forum has got me a little more aware of the different kinds of bags out there. i am normally able to control my urges. great place to test your temptation though. hehe, i could tell that some people have more self control than others. well..we all live and learn.

caarlyntryl

Fana des chausseurs
O.G.
Jul 7, 2008
United States / Italy
Oh, yes. My habits have certainly changed since my introduction to tPF, and not in a good way (as far as my bank account is concerned)! I love all of the information that floats around this forum, but sometimes it is just bad. I, personally, don't have a lot of money to spend and this forum certainly makes me push those limits sometimes.

That being said, I love tPF!!!

lolitakali

Feb 6, 2007
Maryland
Well, I can see where this is heading: I read the Love Quotes (scarves) thread, and I think-- "well, that sounds like something I need..." Now I have four!

I came across a DVF thread. And I think, "Yes, those wrap dresses are classic, and flattering." I'm on the DVF site in no time and ordered TWO !! ( the cashmere wrap in purple, and a printed one)

Anyone's shopping habit gotten worse since they've joined???
My shopping habit got a bit better I thought!

oscarcat729

WAHOO!!!
Jun 24, 2008
USA
This forum is SO bad for me :shame:! I'm not buying a ton more, but I'm getting into more expensive clothes (my poor parents!), and I'm dying to have the kind of Gossip Girl life where I get to be rich and wear amazing clothes! *Sigh*. This forum has not helped one bit! But I love it, lol.