This forum is making me crazy

1. All day I've been obsessing over Batignolles Vertical:shocked: Never paid it any mind before, just today starting thinking about them, now I want one. I also been looking at wapities:weird: All of a sudden I want a Batignolles Vertical and a wapity for no reason, Oh boy. Does this happen to any of you:confused1: This place is bad business. I don't even think I want a Cabas Piano anymore. :shrugs: I also miss my speedy (gave to sister). Now I've been looking at speedies on eBay. What sense does that make, even though I told myself a billion times I don't like hand held bags. It's just because it's a speedy I guess, I think I'm going to have to stay away a while. :roflmfao:

2. I am sorry. :shame:

3. LOL!!! I've already gone bonkers, so you are NOT alone!!! I've on a SEVERE purse ban right now!!!

4. Hi Vlad, didn't mean to get your attention:P You know I aint going no where I love this place:wlae:

5. How true!! I visit at least once day and all of asudden I see someone with a bag that I didn't really think of before but after seeing all their pics I HAVE to have it. :rolleyes:
    It's a never ending obsession I tell you!:lol:

6. We all go through it, I think.

BTW, to help with that craziness, I love my BV! Perfect shoulder bag, IMHO.

7. I'm actually thinking about getting my mom a bag for xmas...debating the BH, BV, piano or popincourt...any suggestions or pics of the insides of the bags? :confused1:

8. Today my husband had to drag me to go to college football game at Stanford! He said I spend too much time here, I need a breather! and here I am again late at night!:nuts:

9. Man, I thought I was the only one! I know for some reason now I want the Cabas Mezzo, I don't even know when I started liking that bag! I know this place is driving me crazy! But, I can't leave, because I don't want to!

10. I agree! I never even thought about owning a speedy until i joined the forum and noticed how lovely everyone's speedies were!! Then I had to have one and now I own a damier speedy 30 and LOVE IT.

I even went as far as not logging on to the tPF for about two weeks, thinking I would not be so LV obsessed but it did not matter because I ended up purchasing a pochette wallet last week! soforgetaboutit! i'm back!!! and never will i do that to myself again!!! it was really really tough staying away from tPF cuz I love it here! and it's really really hard cuz there is a shortcut right on my shortcut bar!!!!:sweatdrop:

11. Yeah, my husband just complain a min ago that I keep looking at purse all the time, it is very addicted!!! I just bought 2 chanel purses in 1 month and it was the most expensive items that I have purchased, and now I'm starting to buy a Dior purse.

12. Hey psycho pat, welcome back:yahoo:

13. I just finished lurking:sneaky: in the Noe club, :graucho: I'm gone off the deep end:upsidedown:
    Somebody stop me:nuts:

14. thank you bagfreak and it feels good to be back!!! :biggrin: I was seriously having tPF withdraw!! :nuts:

kimlee, my hubby did the same thing!! he just came up from behind me and said, are you on there again??!!?? hehehe :yes:

15. I know exactly what you mean. This site is not only addictive, but also very influencial. I never thought about carrying a handheld handbag before but after seeing everyone's favorite LV, you start telling yourself, "maybe carrying a handheld isn't so bad after all!" :s I also never thought about having a Damier pattern before, but again this site, convience me that it's a must have! This site is like getting addictive to drugs! :nuts: It's so BAD for you, but in a good way! :flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice