This forum is bad for me! ToO Much SPENDING!!

Yes, it's bad. Since I joined in October, I've purchased a Chloe Betty, a Fendi Spy, LV Groom Agenda, LV Groom Cles (well, that was an xmas present), Damier Speedy 30 and Damier Chelsea tote. Gotta stop now!

Here's my public service announcement: Pay for everything with cash! Do not charge up your credit cards! You will regret it later even if you have a closetful of pretty stuff!

Yep, no point going into debt. I think it's a thoroughly miserable situation to be in.

Sorry to be such a spoil sports!

:smile:

If I had never joined tpf, I'm pretty sure I would only have my first 3 bags. Now I have 10 bags plus accessories. I never would have bought epi leather or damier if I hadn't been drooling over everyone else's. Oh, and try to use cash if you can. The burden of a credit card debt is an awful feeling.:crybaby:

*sigh* tooo much. too fast. ive got bills! geez! lol. well i will have 2 lovely agendas to keep them in lol!

Lol, perfect excuse! Congratulationssss!!!
ITA that paying in cash would be the perfect way to manage finances. Unfortunately I'm usually signing my life away, so I have to take the trouble to tally up the the receipts :smile: