This Fendi Belt for a guy - YAY or NAY ? *with pics*

Oct 29, 2007
Ladies,

Shopping for my fiance is such a chore because he is SO picky. I always need reassurance that I am choosing the right thing for him.

Anyway he said he wants a belt (casual). YAY or Nay to this Fendi Belt ?

eqzoom.ms

The belt is reversible so the other side looks like this:

eqzoom.ms

Thankyou in advance ! Opinions much appreciated.

No no no no. The FF print needs to stay where it belongs, on the inside of a fab bag. Especially for a man, such a belt would merely garner unwanted attention.

I agree that a simple leather belt is best. I don't think Fendi is the right label for this gift; Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, or Mulberry would be more suitable.

question is...do you believe that your guy can pull it off? I know plenty of dudes in my life that could rock that belt and not look a mess. Picture it with a simple white tee and sand blasted dark jeans. Tee tucked in except for in the front so the buckle will show. Simple shoes with the option of a black or cocoa blazer...yummy. Or he could replace the tee with a basic button down tucked-in dress shirt with jeans or nice slacks. Endless possibilities;)

question is...do you believe that your guy can pull it off? I know plenty of dudes in my life that could rock that belt and not look a mess. Picture it with a simple white tee and sand blasted dark jeans. Tee tucked in except for in the front so the buckle will show. Simple shoes with the option of a black or cocoa blazer...yummy. Or he could replace the tee with a basic button down tucked-in dress shirt with jeans or nice slacks. Endless possibilities;)

:yucky: I stand by what I said.

No no no no. The FF print needs to stay where it belongs, on the inside of a fab bag. Especially for a man, such a belt would merely garner unwanted attention.

I agree that a simple leather belt is best. I don't think Fendi is the right label for this gift; Bottega Veneta, Louis Vuitton, or Mulberry would be more suitable.

Very well put! I couldnt agree more!

I don't like it, because of the conspicuous Fs. And I am the owner of a Zucca Spy and a Zucca calf hair De Jour...so go figure?

But, I know my DH would not wear it, because of the logo Fs. A woven leather would have enough pizzaz, and be low key enough and casual for my DH. For ideas, look at NM online. There is a really nice suede Ferragamo belt.