This doesn't look normal to me.

OSURxTN

O.G.
Jul 18, 2013
Just received my beautiful Speedy B 35 in DE today. I was happily surprised to see it was MIF. Love everything about it except the strap in one area is wrinkled. That doesn't look right to me and I find it bothersome. Could I please get some opinions if this is normal or not? Thank you! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381977819.737719.jpg

Wow. There's no way that's normal. It should be totally wrinkle-free if it's brand new! The wait to exchange is well worth skipping the heartache of having to look at it everyday and thinking- darn, I should just exchanged it then. ;) sorry this happened, but I'm very sure you'll get that jumpy feeling of getting a new one just once more!

Sorry, OP! That doesn't look right at all. It would be interesting to know if that strap is defective, a return, or overly demo'd in-store. Go with your gut!

BTW, where did you order from?

That isn't normal if that was Brand New! :shocked:
I think you were given a product that was an return item! Or possibly this product was over used when trying out, or could even be defected in the first place...

Sorry, OP! That doesn't look right at all. It would be interesting to know if that strap is defective, a return, or overly demo'd in-store. Go with your gut!

BTW, where did you order from?

Had it shipped from the LV store that I normally shop at when visiting my hometown. I'll get the scoop from my SA.

Just received my beautiful Speedy B 35 in DE today. I was happily surprised to see it was MIF. Love everything about it except the strap in one area is wrinkled. That doesn't look right to me and I find it bothersome. Could I please get some opinions if this is normal or not? Thank you! View attachment 2367872

Just exchange the straps, and keep ur MIF bag!!!