This doesn't look normal to me.

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
Just received my beautiful Speedy B 35 in DE today. I was happily surprised to see it was MIF. Love everything about it except the strap in one area is wrinkled. That doesn't look right to me and I find it bothersome. Could I please get some opinions if this is normal or not? Thank you! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381977819.737719.jpg

Feb 4, 2009
Wow. There's no way that's normal. It should be totally wrinkle-free if it's brand new! The wait to exchange is well worth skipping the heartache of having to look at it everyday and thinking- darn, I should just exchanged it then. ;) sorry this happened, but I'm very sure you'll get that jumpy feeling of getting a new one just once more!

BleuSaphir

Born Again Speedy
O.G.
Nov 20, 2010
That isn't normal if that was Brand New! :shocked:
I think you were given a product that was an return item! Or possibly this product was over used when trying out, or could even be defected in the first place...

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Just received my beautiful Speedy B 35 in DE today. I was happily surprised to see it was MIF. Love everything about it except the strap in one area is wrinkled. That doesn't look right to me and I find it bothersome. Could I please get some opinions if this is normal or not? Thank you! View attachment 2367872

Just exchange the straps, and keep ur MIF bag!!!