This day could not get any better!!!

candac3mari3

C'est la vie!
O.G.
Sep 20, 2007
Wellington, FL
I just recieved my gifts for my secret santa buddies, as well as my new accordian zip around sig. stripe wallet!! Man I love FedEx for being so fast!! I'll take pics and update later. It's huge and perfect for me!!!

I got a PCE card in the mail.... annnnnnd

I booked the most AWESOME room @ the Disney world Dolphin Hotel for our trip in Dec. and got a standard room rate for it, saved about $150 a night (just b/c I was nice to the lady on the phone!)

What a great start to a new week!!!!!!!!!!!

LizCordova

O.G.
Dec 4, 2006
Congrats on your new gifts, your new purchases and your PCE Card. Good deal on the Dolphin Resort too. You are going to have an awesome time!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
Niiiiiice!!! Very nice! I'm so glad you are having a great week!!! Your wallet sounds gorgeous too. Can't wait to see pics!!! Have a great rest of the week!!!:tup:

handbag-ho

O.G.
Oct 15, 2007
Tampa
Congrats on the goodies! All the Floridians should meet up sometime. ;) I'm only an hour away from Orlando. Best time to go is definitely in the winter!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
PA
^^^Hey, I'm not a Floridian, but I'm heading down to Orlando this summer, I'd love to meet up w/ some of you at a Coach Boutique or outlet or something!!! That would be fun!