This came in the post today

Yes mine (well actually my mum's) is on the outside separated from the note compartment. :yes: Anyway so you have romantique bag too? :smile: they are very cute aren't they? :wlae::heart:

i c. thats the one i wanted but the only one left was this one and like i said, i couldnt resist.

i have the messenger type. i duno how to insert a picture, otherwise will show u

they still have some left in Selfridges London but for £133 they also have the bag for around £303.

More romantique styles have popped up since boxing day.

Dior boutique had no more of the wallets and Harrods had one left.

i want to exchange mine now. realised i'd much rather have this wallet instead as the coin compartment is a lot bigger!!!! unfortunately, the sale assistants at Manchester boutiques aren't helpful. they won't help me order one from the London branch. Does any one know any SA in London or can help me in any way?

thanks =]

When you post reply on the page there will be additional options 'attach files' below the reply box and you can add photos through there. I don't know any SA in London but maybe you can call their number through Selfridges London and ask? Sorry I cannot be of any help :confused1:.