This *bay Auction is INSANE!!!

i wonder if someone has a bid sniper on and they accidently set their max bid too high? or the seller has another account and bidding it up? that is the strangest thing i've ever seen!!!!

I would love to talk to these bidders and ask them what in the world they're thinking! I wonder if at the end of the auction the winning bidder cancels.

If you look at the bid history, one person with only a feedback score of 2 keeps bidding high, so they marked it up... Then, someone with really high feedback decided to bid even higher! LOL.... maybe the seller knows both and got paranoid that people would figure her out, so had a person with high FB bid so it wouldn't look sketchy.

Joy bidding? Seller trying to jack up the price?

Actually if you look at the dates, the bidder with the high feedback score bid before the one who has bid tons of times. Looks like they set a high maximum bid and the other person with the 2 feedback either kept trying to get it by bidding a little more and a little more, or was just fooling around to jack up the price.

On a Tokidoki forum I'm on, a gal set a crazy high max bid for something because she ABSOLUTELY wanted it and didn't want to keep watching. She never imagined someone else would bid so high. She won it, but for a price she really wasn't happy with. - Just a lesson to really never bid higher than you're actually willing to pay just because you think no one else could possibly bid that high. (they might be thinking the exact same thing)

But all that being said... this item is USED, it appears to be MFF (tiny C's) and it's kind of a fugly color. I don't get it.

.... this is ridiculous. This was a MFF mini skinny with a suede bottom. You can tell from the picture that it is already dirty. Suede is very very very hard to clean. Seriously.... this is such an old skinny too. there are so many more choices now. I picked up a boutique soho skinny at the outlet for $14 a few weeks ago....

OMG, the person who has bid a zillion times has bid again!

And they're still not the high bidder.

I've gotta think that the high bidder meant to bid $20 and accidentally bid $200 or something like that.