This bag or a red chanel classic

mkarya

May 8, 2007
I am wanting a red bag:heart:
Do you think I should keep this LV I just purchased today or wait for a red classic flap? well..It seems like there is no red classic anywhere...
this LV bag is actually super cute! But once I started my chanel journey, it is very difficult to love other brands. what do you think???
Thanks for giving me all the advises I needed...we are like chanel sisters:crybaby:

Attachments

• DSC00713-2.JPG
    DSC00713-2.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 78
I was contemplating between both red bags before they came out..
But once I saw the LV roxburry, I changed my mind and decided to go for Chanel classic flap!:tup:
I still haven't got the opportunity to check out my Chanel store if they still have it tho..hopefully they still do..:s
So if you can get hold of the Chanel, just return the roxbury.. Just my opinion..:graucho:

I am wanting a red bag:heart:
Do you think I should keep this LV I just purchased today or wait for a red classic flap? well..It seems like there is no red classic anywhere...
this LV bag is actually super cute! But once I started my chanel journey, it is very difficult to love other brands. what do you think???
Thanks for giving me all the advises I needed...we are like chanel sisters:crybaby: