This bag is soooo fab!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I love that colour:heart:

2. AWESOME DEAL!!!:nuts:

3. Let-trade always has such great prices! :nuts:

4. Wohooo!

5. Let-Trade rocks.:heart:

6. gooooooooood price!!!!
    I think you should go for it hehe

7. That's a real real deal , this color is no longer made.

8. wowowowowowow!! what a beauty!

9. Love the color... and my favourite Suhali bag :love:

10. Totally beautiful, that colour is fantastic!:love:

11. congrats, nice colour

12. Stunning color there!

13. What a day I had bag shopping!!!!
    I just ordered a geranium L'ingenieux for the wife only 13 left in the country. We first saw that bag in April, Then again on eBay its a hard bag to find. I had almost given up. So I hinted would you mind used suhali for xmas. She said didn't care.
    So I spent an afternoon calling around with the help of a rep. We located one in Texas but the rep called back said it was scratched on the clasp small hairline cannot sell? She did however point me to another store and I was told this one never saw the floor more than perfect. It will be here by Tuesday with free shipping based on price. I never knew there was a forum for purses its a great thing you guys have here. I'm trying to get my wife into posting on the forum so she would leave me alone. I stay in watch forums and she gets upset. So I am hoping the bags will keep her off my back.
    This will be the second I got her a blue epee sufflot in April as a thank you for my new daughter Cait who was born 5/9. Wife's birthday is 10/10 so this is a birthday and glad you are back to work gift. :smile: ;) as I had to cut back on my watch spending while we had only one paycheck LOL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice