This bag is nice but is it worth this much??

HW, I saw a Ted Baker bag on the Nordstrom site and after checking the bag out in the store, I wasn't impressed with the leather. However, we all have different taste and if you love it and can check it out IRL then go for it. If you are unsure, my advice is to pass. By only what you lose sleep over!

I saw this bag irl at Nords and it was extremely heavy! Wonder why it was so expensive myself. The clutch was cute as well as the crossbody but I wouldn't pay that price for it.

I don't think it is too expensive for a bag, just for THAT bag, it isn't that great and is only high street after all. But if you love it and know you will get a lot of use out of it then that is all that matters.

Honestly, this bag will go on the sale like everything Ted Baker does. You're best to just hold out until Boxing Day around the corner if you wanted it.

Chances are it'll be slashed to 75% in the coming weeks. Not sure about their bags but their clothes always get reduced hugely because of their low margins.

Hi All, Im not gonna pay £329 for it because i think thats waaay too much for a Ted Baker bag but I was wondering why it cost so much. Its not particularly my cup of tea and it just got me thinking who would pay this much for it! I've seen it 2nd hand already for £100 which seems more reasonable.