This bag caught my eye today

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
I was perusing NYC in quest for "the bag" and found this one at the Ferragamo boutique. While I did not purchase it, I am thinking about it and wanted to share with you. It is refreshingly lightweight and spacious and Leather Lined!! I checked the bag out in black and its leather lining is light in color which makes it easier to find your belongings. It is so simply made, it doesn't have any zipper or compartments. Instead it comes with an attached leather pouch.

I wish this was a reveal, but in the meantime, here is the bag that enticed me ~
http://www.ferragamo.com/webapp/wcs...551#/product/27652/6148914691233401566/534746

clareSV

Dec 25, 2012
Bay Area, CA/Singapore
I was perusing NYC in quest for "the bag" and found this one at the Ferragamo boutique. While I did not purchase it, I am thinking about it and wanted to share with you. It is refreshingly lightweight and spacious and Leather Lined!! I checked the bag out in black and its leather lining is light in color which makes it easier to find your belongings. It is so simply made, it doesn't have any zipper or compartments. Instead it comes with an attached leather pouch.

I wish this was a reveal, but in the meantime, here is the bag that enticed me ~
http://www.ferragamo.com/webapp/wcs...551#/product/27652/6148914691233401566/534746
I saw this exact same bag today in the New Bisque colour. It's Gorgeous!;)
The SA said it's the Spring/Summer collection (which means not on sale) and they have already sold a couple. I love that it's leather lined but I think the light colour makes maintenance challenging.:sweatdrop:

BritAbroad

Jun 9, 2012
The H-rabbit hole

I love this bag and the color is stunning...

vandf80

Feb 11, 2013
NL
yes
yes
yes!!!!

i like it also, new collection!!!

very nice soft french pink.... look clean, sweet without being too cute...

my thing!

guess this one will be on sale thsi summer...
will get it then

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
I like it but doesnt it look too much like a Mulberry?
I guess you can say it has that Hermes/Mulberry inspired look but it has it's own character. It is much easier to open and close than the Mulberry and I love the leather lining and the lightness of the bag. I am waiting to see if it goes on sale this summer. I am very very patient. Also, it does fit on the shoulder.