This auction makes me so sad!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG!!! Yuck. Who would want to buy that thing??

2. poor lil bag.. :sad:

3. wow, I can't imagine what the owner of that bag did with it...it is in pretty sad shape

4. Whoa, that is rough

5. And the nerve to try to start the bid at $200 + !! WTF !

6. ^ lol, I can't believe the seller would ask that much. I wouldn't even pay $20 for it!

7. I guess some people are harder on their stuff than others...:Push:

8. you know what auction makes me so sad... the one i just LOST@!!@ :cursing:argh I was bidding
    on a nude catania and someone swiped it right out from under me!!!! (if it was a tpf member we probably shouldn't talk for a while :cry:smile: does anyone want to sell one to me or tell me where to find one, haha it will repair my heart :crybaby:

9. Awww, I'm sorry silverstar. We'll find you another one.

10. ^^ thanks for the vote of confidence knasarae! i'm having serious issues with ebay lately... maybe it's a sign that i'm buying too often on there haha :shame:

11. Another sad auction - I think this cheetha oxford has been BURNED?! Oh the humanity!

[​IMG]

12. That literally made my stomach sick. :sad: Poor little thing.

13. O M G:wtf: :crybaby:!!!

14. ^ OMG, they are trying to sell that sad thing???? Who in the world is going to buy it??!?